Yes we do. Please bring it to the shop where you may be asked to leave it. This is so we can evaluate them and get back to you with an offer.
It is not always necessary to make an appointment to see us. For Student Hire, general shop sales and to book in repairs you can drop in at any time. If you are looking to buy an instrument, we would always ask that you make an appointment. We have a practise room and like to be able to provide you with the space to try instruments in your chosen price range. It also gives us time to prepare a good selection for you to view. If you are planning to visit us on a Saturday, we would advise that you phone ahead as it is probably our busiest day!
No we don’t.
If space is available, you can park right outside the shop. We have a forecourt that you can pull up onto.
We have taken precautions to ensure that your visit will be safe and enjoyable and we have implemented the following protocols for your visit:
- Customer visits strictly by appointment only
- Only 3 members from the same family household (teachers can be included within the household)
- Please sanitise your hands upon arrival
- Please observe current social distancing rules
- We will ask you to wear a protective face mask when in the shop and handling our instruments (we are happy to provide these)
- Our staff will wear gloves when examining your instruments