No we don’t.
If space is available, you can park right outside the shop. We have a forecourt that you can pull up onto.
We have taken precautions to ensure that your visit will be safe and enjoyable and we have implemented the following protocols for your visit:
- Customer visits strictly by appointment only
- Only 3 members from the same family household (teachers can be included within the household)
- Please sanitise your hands upon arrival
- Please observe current social distancing rules
- We will ask you to wear a protective face mask when in the shop and handling our instruments (we are happy to provide these)
- Our staff will wear gloves when examining your instruments
Our opening times are reduced and are currently Monday to Friday 10am to 4pm only. Directions can be found on our contact us page.
How much you spend often depends on what you need the instrument for and also what level or style of music you are playing. We stock beginner instruments right through to professional level instruments and are always happy to give advice on the budget that will help you acquire the best instrument for you.